Straits Times Index
Hang Seng Index
Nikkei 225 Index
 
Click here to login to the chat room during market hours.
 
 

Friday, April 22, 2011

Happy Easter!



Hello readers,

Heres wishing every one Happy Easter and Happy Holidays.

So far this year has been good. Most of the STI numbers posted on this blog have worked well. Do let me know if the views or charts posted on this blog have helped you. If you would like to see anything additional on this blog or if there are any posts that you do not understand you can also let me know. I can be reached by email at rootofall.evil@yahoo.com.

I will be taking a short break until 26th April and will be back on 27th April. Wish you good luck with your trading.

Lastly I want to add that, it takes a good amount of my time to update this blog on a regular basis even so during critical market junctures. If you would like to make any donations to help me keep this blog maintained you can click on the below link. Any amount will be appreciated.


Last but not the least. Thank you all for visiting my blog.

Bullseye.

No comments:

Post a Comment